February 28, 2010

February Challenge

Erica by Faye

Reader Faye sent in this layout - this is what she had to say about it: "I am excited to share my layout!! I think my friend Erica is a perfect 10!!!

So for this challenge I dared myself to not use any coordinating solid colored cardstock (it's kind of a staple of mine) and instead try to get 10 different patterns on one page. Here is a list of the different patterns so you can pick them out:
1) Pink flower background paper
2) Orange Polka Dot Strip
3) Pink striped Square
4) Striped Scalloped Edge (there is also a circle in this pattern)
5) Yellow Square Pattern (this is in three places)
6) Orange flowery pattered E
7) Blue flower R
8) Blue Diamond pattern i
9) Orange polka dot C
10) Pink Polka Dot A

Also fun fact... I used a total of 28 items including the pictures. If you add 2 + 8 you get 10!!!!!! Did I plan this or is it completely a coincidence? I'll never tell ;)

Thanks for the great challenge. I had a lot of fun!!!!

Don't forget to check out my blog candy...
A Little Dash of
Faye :)

Now it's your turn - send us your "10" project before the deadline on Sunday. Check out all the details in February Challenge below. Also don't forget to vote for your favorite Valentine Challenge Contest (upper right hand corner). And make sure you get those BEFORE pictures taken before the Special March Spring Cleaning Challenge (details below)

Looking forward to your contributions!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Faye! What a sweet friend you are to say that your friend is a perfect ten. You put together your papers perfectly. It doesn't look crowded or overdone. The colors blend together very well.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ingenious that I'm giggling inside!! (ok, on the outside too). Faye, you have done a FAB job of embracing the "10" challenge!! Your friend Erica AND your layout are both 10's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness this is so much fun! Love all the "10's" Amazing job Faye! I love the look of the title letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the 10 challenge - way to think outside of the box. Love your page - really gives the idea of FUN!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete