February 26, 2010

Meet our Guest Design Team Member -Wendy

10 Years of You


Wendy was chosen to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. Here is what she told us about herself:



I started scrapbooking one July 4th. I took out a box of stuff that I had collected and dove in. By the end of the month I had completed a 0-2 book for my daughter. Since then I have been a scrappin' addict and love every minute of it! I also enjoy cardmaking and altering. I have been a Close to My Heart consultant for 3 years now and I enjoy sharing my passion with others.

On a personal note I have been a SAHM for the last 10 years and married for 13 years. This year I started stubstitute teaching. I am an active volunteer in PTA and Girl Scouts. Aside from crafting I also enjoy volleyball, reading, cross-stitch, puzzles, online games, and board games.

The project I would like to share ties in perfectly with the February 10 Challenge. I made this mini album for my daughter to celebrate her first 10 years. It's called 10 Years of You. You can see all the details here or you can also visit my blog


We can't wait to see what Wendy will contribute to our March Challenge. Be sure and come back on March 1st for the Challenge announcement.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy... Welcome!! Love your album & look forward to browsing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Wendy. I like the ten album that you created for the challenge. I am sure it will be a treasured keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - Wow your speedy - 0 - 2 in a month. I'm lucky to do 2 pages in a month sometimes.

    Looking forward to working with you - I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy!
    I'm with Kathy, I wish i could scrap that fast!
    I'll be visiting your blog soom!
    and can't wait to see what else You've created fos March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a book in a year (and not quite done yet)....with a lot of help and inspiration from my sister, Kathy. I can't believe how fast you did your 0-2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, welcome and have fun with March, can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete