April 19, 2010

April Challenge

Princess by Wendy

Posted by Picasa
Design Team Member Wendy submitted this Lift of Design Team Robin's layout. She said, "My layouts rarely go flower-less and I find it hard to create balanced layouts with 2 pictures. I was thrilled when I found this frame to use. I was looking for an overlay but this was better! It started out plain green and I stamped the polka dots on it. The paper is from the way back part of my stash so it felt good to use that too.
Now it's your turn to accept the Aprl Challenge. See all the details below.

9 comments:

  1. Both layouts are beautiful! I love using flowers as well but sometimes I feel I am not sure where to put them. You both placed everything just right! I love the Queen&Co. butterflies. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' both these layouts. They are so similar and yet so different. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts! How creative! I really need to scrap my stash. I have a TON of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lift! I love how you tied a bow around the frame. Both are beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page to lift - and you did a great job. Your flower placement is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... that is such a sweet LO! I'm glad you found inspiration in mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on lifting this page! And doesn't it feel great to use up some of your stash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the layout. Love the flowers/butterfly elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colors and flowers. Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete