October 25, 2010

Pagerize Christy by Amy

Design Team Member Amy submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge. She said, "for this challenge, i really loved how Christy used circle elements in her page. I definitely wanted to carry this over to my page. I started by cutting my four pictures down to 4x4 size and rounding the corners. Next, i glued them down and placed my painted chipboard circle over them. The paper was "too white" for me, so i lightly misted it in a peach color. Although, most people think PINK when they think Flamingos, the Flamingos in my photos were more peachy, so i chose to stay close to that color. I love how this page turned out! Thanks Christy for the challenge!
Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge. See all the details below in the Pagerize This Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. SOOOOO PRETTY AMY!!! Love that you got 4 photos on there & love the ribbon & the title right on the circle!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Amy!! I really like the ribbon lacing and that titlework!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ribbon lacing Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a delicate lo! I love the ribbon lacing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo cute - I love how you laced the ribon through the circle. Another idea I'd like to duplicate.

    thanks for taking the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on Christy's LO. The color and the cute title really brings the whole page together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take! The idea of threading the ribbon around the ring was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Great work with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stitching and title - it really focuses the photos.

    ReplyDelete