October 7, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Haley


New Design Team Member Haley submitted this card for the October Quote Challenge. She said:

This card is a great reminder to live in the moment! The stamp is from the Close To My Heart set, The Present, and I used the Sonoma paper pack with its beautiful rich purples and greens. I used two colors of ink on my stamp, first inking it up in Petal and then pressing the bottom part of the stamp into Smokey Plum ink before stamping it on my card stock. The flower embellishment is one of my favorite things to make: take three scalloped circles, pierce them in the middle with a hole, crumple them up, open them up, stick a brad through them, and then smoosh and fluff to your heart's content. To finish the card, I added purple sparkles to the pewter accents.

Haley Dyer
http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I love all that purple and the quote is wonderful. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! Love what you did with this card. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the color combo and the quote. It looks very royal! And thanks for reminding me about these cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the colors and the added rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley,
    This is so pretty!! I love the purple it really is elegant. And I think that flower is gorgeous!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love your colors and the flower, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - your card is beautiful!!!! Love the rich colors of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card and your color choices for it!!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete