July 24, 2013

"Party Time" LO by DT Kelly H.

Take a look at this fabulous layout by DT Kelly H! Love all the colors and circles! 
Kelly said, "Such a fun sketch to work with and I loved the circle from the start. I traced the larger red circle and cut out then decided I loved the opposite side and flipped it for the center. I began cutting even more circles to carry out onto the page. I decided I would journal on colored strips and then came the super fun part - adding all the BLING! I grabbed my drawer full and began adding all over the center to bring more excitement to the "party" theme and then found the fun star bling I have had forever. I even had some older glitter stars to add even more bling! I had a great time with these older Bo Bunny papers and all the bling for a party layout. "

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what DT Kerry brings us! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment