October 9, 2013

"Scrappin Escapes" LO by DT Robin R.

Check out this awesome layout by Robin! She did a great job with the challenge. I love how she worked that twine around the branches!  

Robin said, "Another great challenge! And, so many options! I chose Washi tape, journal card and five brads. Again, I used touches of gold. The little, square brads that I’ve had for a million years are gold. The Washi tape I’ve had for a while but I hadn’t used it before, is gold polka dots. The twine has tiny gold sequins sewn into it and I stamped the title with gold Archival Brilliance ink pad. 
This page tells of the first scrapbook retreat my boyfriend, Manuel, went on with me. He didn’t come to scrap but to hang out with me and fish while I scrapped. The event was in San Diego, right on the water. He got on the good side of my girlfriends quickly when he made us the most delicious shrimp cocktail for lunch."

You're next! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment