November 2, 2013

"So Happy" Layout by DT Carol

Happy Saturday!
Our Stash Challenge this month is to use those 6 x 6 pads we all have and have been hoarding because it is easier to just pull out a 12 x 12 piece of paper and start cutting!  Well for the next two weeks our design team will be sharing with you various ways to put those pads to work!
Today's wonderful inspiration is being shared by DT Carol!  
Carol shared this about her page:
"Oh, boy! I kind of freaked out when I saw this challenge because guess what? I have no 6x6 paper pads! You can't find them very easily at our local stores... So I grabbed my box of scraps and I found some pieces from a class I took 2 years ago! Thanks God! So I cut the and used the black pieces behind my photo and the white ones to fill 3 frames from my background paper! And finished the page using only embellishments (can you see my 6 stars?) and some stamps."


Click HERE for the details on our 6 x 6 Stash Challenge!   We would love for you to share your creative ways to use this item from your stash of scrap products!

Thank you for stopping by, and stop in again tomorrow for more
"6 x 6" inspiration from our design team!
Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. there was a time when I had no 6 x6 papers...be warned, if you buy a pad, you will be hooked! Love all the teal POPS of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your embellishments! Great job

    ReplyDelete