April 12, 2014

"I (Heart) Spring" LO by DT Tanti

Happy Saturday! 

Our fabulous inspiration for today comes from a layout created Tanti:

Here's what Tanti said about her layout: 
"Spring has been always my favorite season of the year. So, to interpret the spirit of spring, I chose the colours light blue, pink, yellow, light green and purple for my layout.  From my stash I added the flower paper clip on the upper left corner of my photo. My journaling card is the green scallop square card under the title and the layers.   I think I've added enough 3D embellishments on this page. And what I like the most about this challenge is that I had a chance again to use up my leftover 3D flowers. Yay! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Tanti! The simple white background really highlights your painted accents and embellishments. I love the way you layered the photo matting.

    ReplyDelete