July 18, 2014

"You" LO by DT Elizabeth Hellum

Happy Friday Crafters! 

DT Elizabeth inspires us today with this lovely layout:
This is what Elizabeth said about her layout: " This was such a sweet and fun challenge. The sketch is pretty and I wanted to create a layout that was pretty! What better way to do this than scrap a photo of my daughter, Alyssa. I also mixed textures with the papers I used and kept the bottom portion of the paper so I could tie my twine there and bring the layout in to balance. I loved this sketch, keeping it simple yet popping it full with colors too!

Supplies: Pebbles Inc. Floral Lane With Delight papers, Studio Calico Classic Calico Dot One papers, Doodlebug Designs Petite Prints, Pebbles With Love You're Sweet papers, MME Miss Caroline twine, American Crafts Remarks Love Letter Peony stickers, Martha Stewart butterfly punches, Bazzill cardstock, Dear Lizzy date stamp, Pebbles Inc. Pearl Candy Dots, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

Have a wonderful Friday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment