August 30, 2014

"It's A Great Sunshiny Day" Layout by Brenda

Our August Sketch Challenge has ended but I am sharing the layout I created inspired by the sketch and using some of my "older" stash:

As of the first of August, Rochelle and I are challenging ourselves to use up as much of our old stash as possible, so this month's Sketch with Stash challenge was perfect to help me reach my goal.  
I created my page using Echo Park's "Brothers" mini themed collection kit.  My background patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye's "On the Bright Side" collection.   I have to admit I have plenty of stash that is much older, but I could not resist scrapping these cute photos of my great-nephews and the Echo Park collection complimented the photos and worked well with the sketch.

Make sure you visit us tomorrow to find out who are Design Team Top 3 Picks are for August as well as who is our lucky randomly drawn winner for August!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments: