September 12, 2014

"Doing Homework Somewhere Else" Layout by DT Tanti

It's Friday and we have some fabulous inspiration to share with you today!
What a great way to start of the weekend!
Today's featured layout was created by DT Tanti inspired by our
This is what Tanti shared about her page:
"This challenge was not so easy for me since I don't have much school theme supplies.
But after a digging deep into my stash I found several things that could be used for this challenge.
So this is what I used on my layout.
From the (A) list:
I used lined paper from Crate Paper fo my background.
I cut some circle from a book page.

From the (B) list I used:
Star paper clip.
Apple washi tape and an apple brad.
Chalkboard journaling card from American Crafts.
Alpha puffy stickers.
Ruler photo corner stickers.
Pencils sticker."

Remember, your layout does not have to be school themed, you can create a layout using any design and /or theme, as long as you include school supplies from your stash!
Click HERE for the challenge details and rules!

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have been inspired to take our challenge!!!

More "Back to School" inspiration on the blog tomorrow, so come back and visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment