February 16, 2015

"You Two Make My Heart Complete" Layout by DT Steffanie

Happy Monday!
Today we are featuring an adorable layout created by DT Steffanie, inspired by our
February Sketch Challenge:
Here is what Steffanie shared about the challenge and her reveal:
"I found the sketch very easy to work with....the color palette, a little more challenging. Thank goodness I had this collection from Echo Park in my stash that had been untouched until now! I found the colors on the pastel side which is definitley not my comfort zone. But, I pulled out some kraft cardstock and just remembered that this layout is about my boys and my love for them. I doesn't matter if they like the hearts & love theme, right?"

Inspired by Steffanie's layout, the design and/or colors?
Here is the sketch and color combo you are required to take inspiration from this month:
Click HERE for challenge details/rules

And don't forget, our sponsor this month
will be awarding our randomly drawn winner, a $20 gift certificate!!!

Have a great week and make sure you stop by tomorrow to check out what
DT Elena has created to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, love how the hearts travel down the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Love this line, you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete