March 19, 2015

"Party of 5" by DT Lynn


Hello!! :) 
Today's inspiration is from our DT member Lynn. Here is her beautiful layout:
Here's what Lynn shares about her layout:

"Party of 5

Yes! We are five girls in our family! Can you believe it!! Now that we are older, we plan special outings now and then to catch up, laugh, and sometimes cry. 

When I seen the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use stamps, washi tape and layers. Adding gold as an embellishment was right up my alley as gold is one of my current obsessions. Such a fun sketch to play with.

More details and close ups on my blog.

Can't wait to see what you create!"


this month's prize is from our sponsor:
 
Click HERE for challenge details and description of this month's fabulous prize!!!

Here’s March Sketch:
Remember TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 





2 comments: