September 1, 2015

September Stash Challenge #30 ~ Guest Designer Sue Smith

Hello and welcome to our reveal of 
Stash Challenge #30!!!

Before we get started with our new challenge meet our
September Guest Designer
Sue Smith
"My name is Sue Smith and I live in the north of New Zealand on a pretty lifestyle block, with my husband Mike. We have three children, two boys and a girl, all happily settled, two in NZ and our eldest son, in Sydney. We have 3 grandchildren, with promises of more to come!! I have been scrapping for about 15 years and still LOVE it! After scrapping teenagers and weddings, I now mostly scrap my beautiful little grandies!! They are definitely my main inspiration! Of course I have too many photos and not enough hours!!
I love to try different scrapping styles, but the photo is always the focus for me.
I am really excited to be Guest Designing this month, as I love the Scrap Our Stash challenges! 
Please visit my blog at: http://patriciasue.blogspot.co.nz"

Thank you Sue for agreeing to be our guest this month!

For our stash challenge this month we are teaming up with
What this means is, you can create a layout inspired by our challenge with the OPTION of using the sketch below from Stuck?!
 Combining the challenges will allow you to enter into both challenges with one layout
....how cool is that!
Our challenge for you this month:  
AND....here is the Stuck? Sketch if you want to combine and play along in their challenge:

Check out this fabulous layout our Guest Designer, Sue Smith created inspired by our 
challenge and using the sketch from Stuck? Sketch:
Here is what Sue shared about her layout:
"My layout using Laura’s sketch for the joint challenge with Stuck? Sketches. 
This is my grandson enjoying the perfect activity for a sunny winter’s day! Puddle jumping!
L - leaves
A - arrows, acetate (circle embellishments)
Y - yippee (word), yellow
E - epoxy word (happy)
R - rub-ons (Pink Paisley rub-ons from years in my stash!), red
S - stitching, spray

Inspired by the challenge and/or Sue's beautiful layout?  We would love to see your take on this challenge.   Link up your entry by September 29th, 11:59 (PM) PST to be entered into our monthly
prize drawing.
Scrap Our Stash is awarding one randomly drawn winner this month a
$20 Gift Certificate 
to shop at The Memory Nest

One more important thing...click HERE to check out our Challenge Guidelines

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow for more inspiration from
our Design Team.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Sue! Thanks for being our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steffanie! Loving your layout above! Use to be a favourite programme! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this Stuck? Sketch so much! Sue, you did such a fabulous job with it! I love your take. Thank you for guest designing this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! And many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sue. Congrats on being our GD this month. What a funl and adorable design. Love details. colors and stash used. WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, congratulations, love your layout, great job with the sketch and stash. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Sue, your page is gorgeous and your interpretation of both challenges is superb! Thank you so much for agreeing to be our guest designer this month....YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a happy layout! Love the cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very fun to combine both challenges and I just linked my take! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my first time participating in a Scrap Our Stash challenge. It was so much fun picking through all of my scrapping supplies again! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy the inspiration provided by the DT and guest on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another challenge first timer here. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete