August 19, 2016

"Mini Golf Fun" By DT Sherri Caramico

Happy Friday!

Let's start off our weekend with this fabulous layout from Designer Sherri:
Sherri shared this about her layout:
"It is time for another SUPER AWESOME Sketch +3 Challenge from Scrap Our Stash! LOTS of opportunity to use the "Stuff" you've got ( and maybe make room for some new "STUFF!" )

I used the following items from my stash for the lists:
List 1 - "Various Mfgs (3) or more" :
Jilliebean Soup ( Yellow )
Cosmo Cricket ( Strip )
My Mind's Eye ( Flower )
Fancy Pants ( Orange )
List 2 - "We are Memory Keepers" ( Base )
List 3 - "Xyron" - used to adhere thin paper strips and "Fun Times to be Had" element

Mini golf is one of our favorite things to do when we vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. These photos are from our last trip in December of 2105.

I had so much fun going through my Stash, and actually getting to use favorite papers scraps that I just couldn't part with! I love the mix of colors and patterns that I used. Mixing textures in my embellishments is one of my favorite things to do! I love the little groupings resin flowers, wooden embellies and transparent gems. 
As you can see I used the score card from our game as one of the paper elements in the layout - can you see who WON!!??

Have some fun with this sketch and play along with us this month! You’ll be happy you did!


Here's the challenge:
You will find all the information about this challenge HERE! 

Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

Have a great day! 

3 comments: