June 19, 2017

"Bon Voyage!" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Happy Monday!

Designer Sherri starts our inspiration week off with this fabulous layout:
Sherri said this about her layout:
"I can't wait to share the June Sketch Plus Word Challenge from SCRAP OUR STASH with you! This month's "WORD" is "SUMMER" - besides using the sketch for your inspiration - you must use something from your "STASH" that starts with each of the letters in the word SUMMER!

Here are the items I used:
S- Simple Stories Say Cheese Epoxy Metal Clips, Silver Anchor, Stickers
U- Uniball Pen - handwriting in the Title
M - Mickey Mouse, Metal Brads,
M - My Mind's Eye "Bye the Sea" Collection
E - Echo Park Enamel Dots
R - Ranger Distress Stains

I had so much fun using this sketch to document one of our "bucket list" vacations. I used photos of my husband and I sailing away from Miami, at the start of our 14 night Disney Wonder Westbound Panama Canal Cruise, in May of 2016.

I hope I've inspired you to use some of your STASH and join us this month at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

Blog Link: 
http://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/06/sos-june-sketch-summer-bon-voyage.html"

Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge, click HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment