June 5, 2017

"Love My Sons" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

Hello!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout Designer Sherri Caramico created
inspired by the 
Sherri:
"This is a photo of my sons and me, at a family party. My guys always make me smile! 
For the challenge, I used the items from the Top Row of the board -
 the COLOR RED, BUTTONS, and RIBBON.

I decided to try something new on this layout and I used light modeling paste and a stencil to create the design on the right hand side of the page. I then dabbed a baby wipe in Evergreen Bough Distress Stain and tapped it on top of the wet modeling paste to create the 2 tone look you see. I LOVE how it came out - and will have to try it again on other layouts! 

I hope I've inspired you to play along with us this month! 
I can't wait to see what you create!!"
Visit my blog for close ups and more details on my layout:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/06/sos-june-tic-tac-toe-love-my-sons.html


Here's a look the the June board...

Why not play along with us this month, our team would love to see what you 
create inspired by this month's challenge!

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more June Tic Tac Toe inspiration
from another one of our team members!

No comments:

Post a Comment