December 23, 2017

"Almost Normal" by DT Asa Johansson

Happy Saturday! 

Designer Asa is starting off our Saturday with this awesome layout
 inspired by the
December Sketch + Word challenge:

 Asa said this about her layout:
"Hi scrappy friends!
It´s the day before the big day here in Sweden. We celebrate Christmas on the 24th. 

I´ve made a page with photos of my sister. I don´t think she´s gonna be too happy about this layout (LOL). I hope she already has bought me a Christmas gift....

Stash used for the word PEACE:
P- polka dots paper
E- enamel dots
A- American Crafts
C- Crate paper
E- embellishments

I hope you have some time left to join us for this years last Sketch challenge. Can´t wait to see what you´ll create.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Hugs Åsa"


Here's a look at the Challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment