May 4, 2018

"Cute" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico


Happy Friday!
Today's inspiration is an adorable layout created by
Designer Sherri Caramico
inspired by this month's
Sherri:
"Here is my layout for your inspiration. I used a photo of our 2 Portuguese Waterdogs. Maggie is on the left, with the white paws and chest, and Tino is on the right with the blue bandana. They had just come from the groomers and looked so cute - so I had to take their photo!

I stained a wood veneer dog embellishment with Black Soot Distress Stain, for the added challenge element.

I’m looking ...forward to seeing your cute pet or favorite animal on your layout this month!"
 Blog Link:https://shercara.blogspot.com/2018/04/scrap-our-stash-may-golden-globe.html

Here's the challenge...for complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment