May 12, 2018

"Perfect" LO by DT Michelle Mattie

Hello!
Today we are sharing the awesome layout 
Design Team Member 
Michelle Mattie
created inspired by the
May Golden Globe Inspired Stash Challenge:
Michelle said this about her layout:
"Hey everyone. I have my take on the Golden Globe Stash Challenge for May. I decided to use photos of my grandson and his cat, Oscare. Of the three house cats my daughter has, Oscare was the last one she thought would be so good with Finn. I used paper and ephemera from My Mind’s Eye that contained cats. The movie also inspired me to do a page on cats. Hope this helps to inspire you to create an animal themed layout. Thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to see what you create!!"

Here's the challenge:

Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.
See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration!

1 comment: