August 29, 2010

August Challenge



This layout was submitted by Design Team Member Monica for the August Flower Challenge.  She said, "My flower is very simple. I cut out 4 circles all just a little bit smaller than each other and then crumbled them up a little. I then attached them to the page with a brad. This was my first attempt at any type of flower so I chose something fairly easy. I really like how the whole lo turned out"!

You still have an opportunity to get in on the August Flower Challenge.  Just submit your project to Scrappinpsycho@live.com and you could be chosen to be a member of our October Guest Design Team.  See all the details below in August Challenge.   And don't miss our "Pagerize This Challenge" - see all the details below.   

thanks, monica
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Very cute page! I especially like the twine across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright layout - you both look so happy. The colors are great - and the flower is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fun colors that you've used in this layout. I need to try one of these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty Monica.
    You may say the flowers are simple, but they sre just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Layout! I love how you made your flower!

    ReplyDelete