May 29, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Christy

Design Team Member Chrity submitted another layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said: 

As you may remember, earlier this month, I completed the flower challenge with some unusual flowers on a Halloween Layout.  I am a bit flower challenged because I mainly scrap my son and my husband. So, I get a bit creative when it comes to certain embellishments. Anyhow, I just had to share this flower page I just made. After all, it's such a fun thing to break out of the usual mold for me with a little pink, some flowers and butterflies.

Pencil lines sketch 238
viva pink glimmer mist
Spun Sugar smooch spray
mask by Crafter's Workshop
Paper, brads, stickers, and chipboard from Crate Paper's pink Plum collection
wire for the antennae
Making Memories noteworthy alphas

P.S. if you peek closely at the butterflies, their antennae are made with wire which I hand curled and adhered with glossy accents.

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

8 comments: