May 23, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Maggie


Reader Maggie submitted this layout for the May Flower Challenge.  She said:

Some of the flowers on this layout are handmade, some are really old from my stash, and the sunflowers are new. I loved doing a fall themed LO with lots and lots of flowers!


This is a picture I took in 1997 of a grizzly bear fattening up on berries for the coming winter. I took these pictures in September on a beautiful fall day. In September, winter is just around the corner and it can snow any day. In fact, I have been at Denali in September when there was snow on the ground.

I used the May sketch at Dusty Attic for this layout.

Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge. See all the details HERE! 

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Love your fall colors! I admire your bravery - I've never been that close to a grizzly bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!! I love the colors and the big circle! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Maggie!! I LOVE the colors you used and all the luscious flowers! What a cool photo too! I hope you had a long distance lens!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie,

    This is gorgeous - love the flowers and the color combo.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are gorgeous and compliment the photo so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination of flowers! They look great on your fall page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors...this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete