June 16, 2011

June Something Challenge by Yolanda


Reader Yolanda submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge. She said:

I have just found your challenge site and here is my first entry! Something blue is the perfect title for my page - the photo is of my daughter and her 'something blue' garter. I thought I would also use the garter as an embellishment and cut it apart and sewed it to some card, which I then glued onto the layout. thanks for looking
Jolanda

Now it's your turn to take the June Something Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Gorgous layout. My something blue was my garter too. Love how you've scrapped it into your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to add the actual garter to your layout! Very cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully done! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cool that you used the actual garter. Wonderful page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! What a lovely reminder of a very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat way to use your garter, no need to buy or use extra ribbon. It works beautifully .

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely page, I love that you have used the garter itself on the page, well when would we ever wear them again?! Great idea, K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to document that keepsake!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty layout and I like that you added the actual garter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great use of the theme - and how cool is that that you were able to use the garter! Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great page this is going to be for her album- love the way you used the garter on the lO itself

    ReplyDelete