August 2, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Sindi

Guest Design Team Member Sindi submitted these layouts for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

This first layout is an old one from my very early scrappy days. I wanted to do a layout about the view from our home right after we moved in. I still love the idea of cutting the pictures into lettershapes, and may do that again sometime. When I looked for a layout to Re-Do, this one jumped out at me because I felt I did not do the pictures justice.




This is my Re-Do. I am really happy with the way it turned out! I was able to use some letter stickers by My Mind's Eye that have been laying around for a while. I printed the picture three times and changed the coloring/saturation each time, and am loving the effect it created. This challenge was so much fun! As I was looking for a layout to Re-Do, I was able to see how far I've come and how much my style has changed. Big difference from then to now!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. You could become a future Guest Design Team Member.  See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty re-do, and I love the view from your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've redone your layout!! Cute banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your redo! The rainbow and element clusters and misting is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the first page was fun, the new one really brought out a lot more meaning in the photos. great re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous redo, I love how you have mixed colours which you would not instantly put together, it works really well. Love the rainbow! K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a difference. Isn't it unbelievable how things have changed. Great Re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...great example for a re-do!!! Love the Sass paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great re-do, I love the variety of colors you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty re-do! I love the colors and the banner on your re-do and you have a fabulous view!!

    ReplyDelete