August 10, 2012

Time will Tell by Charlotte

Scrappers it is time to show another great project for Time will Tell, this month's challenge. Here are the details, we want to see what you have time for ;)

Today SOS Designer Charlotte has this project she has made for our August challenge and what she would like us to know :)



Time Will Tell was a great challenge and came at just the right time for me. My daughter had a very rough year in Grade Six and will be starting Juniour High in September. We are both hoping that she will have a much better year, but I guess....Time Will Tell! I used up some Fancy Pants papers from my stash and also found some really cool rulers that had been sitting there for awhile. It was great to finally use them on a layout! http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.ca/

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about your layout Charlotte. Your product choices, the design, the pretty photo. I hope all goes well for her. I hope it is her time to shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I absolutely LOVE it. Way to rock the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I hope that she has a great junior high experience. Great paper choices and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout!! I love all the elements you chose. I hope your daughter has a better year. So hard to see our children struggle!!

    Laurie
    serenitsycrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and take on the challenge! Love your choice of pp's and the design of your page!
    I hope this year will be much better for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the colors here and that heart is a great added element! Hope your daughter has an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! I love the layout for this age and the contrast of color and the grid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like yesterday that my rising Senior was going to 6th grade, her first year of public school. I adore this layout! The way you made your little flags are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete