September 3, 2012

BTS by Debbie

Our BTS challenge this month has so many possibilities! Go here to see how you too can play and maybe be our next guest designer!!!Thanks, Deb♥

Here is our designer Debbie with her take!



I loved this month's challenge. It was like a mini recipe to follow. This layout is all about using up the older product! My "B" is the buttons on my stars, as well as all the color blue that I used on this layout. The "T" is the word tape that I used as a border. I have had this in my stash forever! I got it at the dollar store a few years ago. And the "S" is my stars. The quote and the stars were die cuts that My Mind's Eye made more than 8 years ago. They are the "This & That, Tags & Things". Do you remember those? I can't believe I hung onto them for so long. But now I'm glad I did. This page is for my son's baby album that I started recently. The photos aren't the greatest, but they bring back so many wonderful memories from 33 years ago.



8 comments:

  1. Yhis is so soft and sweet. I love the then and now idea. I also love your subtle circle. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity and clean lines of this layout. I agree about the circle. Nice touch there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly what scrapping is all about...the memories! So much fun to look at older photos and you're going to have a very lovely album once you're done! Very sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet layout! Nice job with the circle, stars and journaling spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and so pleased that you finally found a use for that stash. Your son is going to be thrilled to have a memory book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the stars w/buttons and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the simplicity with the black/white photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scaptabulous! Is that a word? Should be because this layout is just that :) Deb♥

    ReplyDelete