October 29, 2012

Hot Chocolate by Ange

Hi Everyone! Our Designer, Ange would like to share her Hot Chocolate today. Enjoy! 
Deb♥

From Ange :)

This month's challenge made me think brown, lots of brown and I had the cutest idea for a layout after I heard my son's response to wearing his new shoes for the first time. This is what I came up with.

All the layout details are on my blog. I hope to see your take on this fun challenge! :)Ange http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

My Huntin' Boots

5 comments:

  1. I love how the circle focuses the boots! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Soooo cute. That photo is adorable! Fab job Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! I love how the evergreen color pops off the page. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and great design! Perfect paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layout! Love the circle drawing attention to those fantastic boots and the great choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete