November 21, 2012

Pagerize Wendy by Tamara

We are going backwards today to show you a layout DT member made when she pagerized Wendy. We did not have a chance to show it yet so let's first remember Wendy's then hear what Tamara said and see how she interpreted this layout :)
Deb♥


 




















These photos of our last home were the
perfect pics to use on this layout. Loved the three photos matted down the right side. Embellishments were easy to add and this layout whipped up in no time at all. By using a pattern paper for my background, it was just the right amount of busy for this page. Thanks Wendy for the inspiration. I think this set-up is one that I will use again. Tamara http://scrappinsmiles-myblog.blogspot.com/
 


4 comments:

  1. The corner banner is perfect! I also like the number title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - although the paper is busy it doesn't detract from the photos at all and I like the use of the number in the title. I'm always amazed at how high the house numbers can be in the US, here on this small island I've yet to see any house number beyond the 200s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job Tamara! I love that background pp. I agree, this is a design that is perfect to use over and over. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pagerize! Love the use of a banner.

    ReplyDelete