March 10, 2013

'Family' Layout by Tamara

Hello and welcome to SOS!!!
Today Tamara is sharing her take on the Kraft It Up Challenge!   I hope you are inspired to pull out your Kraft and metal items after checking out her layout and reading about all of the things she pulled from her stash to make this lovely layout!!!

Tamara: "I love the look of Kraft. I added some Kraft torn pattern paper. I roughed up the edges of the photo mat of my DS and his family. I used a Kraft sack to hide my journaling, decorated with bakers twine and a butterfly as well as the calendar piece. I also added some red accents to match the photo, and then inked up everything. I used lots of metal from Making Memories~ the word family, the ribbon slide, a clip, a heart and a flower square. This about sums it up."
Thanks for stopping by today!  
We hope that you will dig into your stash and pull out some of your Kraft and metal supplies and Kraft It Up with us!!!  
Find all of the details of the challenge HERE


4 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge! I love all the variety of embellishements you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Tamara! The small embellished kraft bag is a very nice touch to your page! Also, great job on using various metal items from your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your embellishment groupings!

    ReplyDelete