May 19, 2013

"Beautiful You" LO by DT Tammy C.

Hello All!!  Today we are sharing Tammy's layout and it is indeed Beautiful!!  Tammy did a wonderful job with the sketch and used gorgeous flowers from her stash.  And that photo.... STUNNING!  Take a look:

Tammy said, "For this challenge I just knew I wanted to use some of my Websters Pages and Prima flowers, I have so many of them! The photo is my oldest daughter, it's one of my favorite photos of her so I kept the layout kind of simple so as not to lose focus of the picture. The papers, trim, stick pins, and rhinestone chain are also Websters Pages."

Beautiful, right? :) Check out the Sketch HERE.

Click HERE for details!!!!


3 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL photo! Perfect color combo used and just the right flowers to not overpower your wonderful photo! Love the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, yet dramatic! Great choice of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete