November 23, 2013

"I Love This" LO by DT Robin R.

Happy Scrappin' Saturday!

Today's inspiration is brought to you from DT Robin R.! 
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"I had a blast with this sketch and challenge. I did rotate the sketch 90 degrees to the right, which I don’t normally do.


This picture is of my kids jamming. It’s a rare moment to see them playing guitar together. I actually took the picture through my sliding glass door in fear that the moment might end if they saw my camera.

Most everything used here is from the latest Studio Calico Scrapbook kit. The Washi tape is from the new Freckled Fawn kit.

It was very easy, for me, to add wood or wood-look embellishments because I have so many. I just love the little veneer words and shapes that all the companies are coming out with. The words I used here are from Basic Grey. The wood-look paper is from Webster’s Pages. The stars also have a wood-look to them.

As always, looking forward to the next challenge!"


Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment