December 4, 2013

"Family (We Are Blessed)" LO by DT Elizabeth

Happy Hump Day! :) 

Today, we have for you inspiration from our DT member Elizabeth:


Elizabeth said this about her layout: 

"Even though it is December, I wanted to ensure that I took time to scrap our fall photos of us at the farm. It was such a fun day and so glad that the three of us went and had a lovely time! I decided to use the word "family" from the subway sign and I also used my photo corners as arrows by placing them sideways making it an interesting texture.

Supplies: All materials were from Scrapbook Circle November kit"


For more information on the current challenge, click HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the patterns and colors on your layout Elizabeth! What awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete