December 12, 2013

"Simple Joys" LO by DT Manda

Hello Crafters! 
Today's inspiration is from our DT member Manda Moore:
Here's what Manda said about her layout:
"I chose Simple Joys as the phrase I wanted to use, I had this photo of Harry on my desk so long and I thought it was perfect for the title. There is nothing my cats love more than an empty box, you can buy them all the cat toys there are and they will still just want the box it came in and that really is a simple joy for them. I used the photo as inspiration for my colour scheme, using some kraft cardstock to mat the layout and some papers from the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste collection. I added my photo corners first for this layout as I wanted to sew around the edge of the papers and didn't want them to look out of place by sticking them over the stitching. I cut the little wood veneer card in half and placed it on opposite sides on my photo so it looked like it went all the way under."

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment: