April 17, 2014

"13" Layout by DT Dulcinea

Today's featured inspiration is this wonderful layout created by DT Dulcinea, inspired by our
April Sketch with Stash Challenge
This is what Dulcina share about her layout:
"I begin this challenge with the sketch and a single vertical picture of my teenage nephew. It's a great sketch for using patterned paper, and I wanted to use some I was collecting, but not using. Since I was using different collections, I stuck with blue and cream for making my papers match beautifully together
. For patterned paper I choose: Crate Paper (Sleight Ride and The Pier collections), October Afternoon (Woodland Park), Simple Stories (Urban Traveler Collection). 
For embellishments I used vellum, clip, button and some stickers from (K&Company, October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Studio Calico), and I finished with the cork board numbers and circles (from Studio Calico) to complete this great challenge.
 Now it's your turn! I want to see what you create!"

If you have some scraps you have been hanging onto, this is a great challenge to put them to use.
For details on the our April Sketch with Stash Challenge, click HERE

Stop back by tomorrow for more Design team inspiration!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this and how the triangles really balance the entire layout out! Cute!
    e.

    ReplyDelete