December 12, 2014

"Cookies" LO by DT Tanti

Happy Friday! :) 

Today's inspiration comes from our DT Tanti.  Here's her wonderful… and yummy… layout:

photo inspiration:

Here's what Tanti said about her layout:
"I just LOVE this challenge. 

I was first inspired by the colours of the photo. And then after I took a look at it a little longer, those yummy things on the photo inspired me to scrap about our Christmas cookies that we make every year during the advent season.  
To complete the challenge, I grabbed some blue, grey and brown papers from my stash. All of them are from American Crafts collections.
And I also used some sequins to give the layout some sparkles."


For more information on this photo inspiration challenge, please click HERE.  You have until Dec. 29th to upload your layout to the side bar for a chance to win the Dec prize! :) 



1 comment:

  1. I love your very pretty layout and I'd love to do a tray like this too. I like the way you used sparkles to make it festive.
    Have a lovely week, ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete