December 10, 2014

"Happy 2014" LO by Claire

Happy Hump Day! :) 


Today's inspiration comes from DT Claire.  Check out her wonderful layout:

Photo Inspiration:
Claire says this about her layout:
"What a Yummy Photo Inspiration! So many different ways to interpret and inspire. I love the color combo Gold, Blue, and White with a touch of Brown.  I pulled out last year's Pink Paislee Snow Village collection to create this layout. I am still waiting for photos from a friend of last year's New Years Eve party and I am hopeful that I will get them before the new year.  I added lots of sparkle to this layout using Heidi Swapp color shine in gold and blue along with gold sequins. For a touch of brown, I added heart wood veneers as well as modeling paste using a star stencil for a "snow-like" effect.  I cannot wait to see your interpretations of the photo inspiration. Happy Holidays!"

Can't wait to see how this photo inspires you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment