July 16, 2015

"The Pirate's Lair Awaits" LO by DT Steffanie

Today's inspiration is from our DT Steffanie.  Here's her awesome layout:

This is what Steffanie said about her layout:

"I didn't change much from the original sketch. I used a 4x6 photo instead of a 4x3...and I did not cut my photo in half as suggested by the sketch. I moved my journal card to the right...I just liked it better there. And I changed the angle of my smaller accent photo. The only journaling is on my journal card and because I added a banner below my photo/journal block, the title moved a little lower. Pretty thankful for the banner punch I had...made for quick cutting of all those little pieces!  

Fun sketch---thanks, Emma!"


Now it's your turn to show us your layout based on Emma's sketch:
Don't forget your banner! :) 

For more information on this challenge click HERE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment