October 18, 2015

"Who Are You?" Layout by DT Tanti

Hello!
 Today's  October Sketch Challenge inspiration is the super cute creation of our 
designer, Tanti K:
Tanti:
"For this wonderful sketch I used a photo of this cat. Which was not my cat. It belongs to our neighbor. It came everyday to visit us and spent the whole day in our garden. We didn't even know his name but he was so cuddly. So, I had to document it.
I just followed the main design of the sketch.
To complete the challenge I added a metal fish paper clip on my layout."


Here is a look at the
October Sketch...
And... remember the stash requirement this month is to dig in your stash and find 
something metal to use on your layout!

Link up your entries for this challenge and/or October Stash challenge and you will be automatically entered into our October prize drawing for this fabulous prize generously donated by our sponsor,
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules:

As always, we appreciate you stopping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment: