February 24, 2016

"Captured" LO by Designer Renee

Happy Hump Day!!
Here is today's inspiration layout from designer Renee to get your over the hump! :)  
Here is what Renee said about her layout:

"I loved working with this sketch, made me think in ways to utilize it without having multiple coordinating pictures. I used the space to provide a spot for my journaling about my sweet babies. I don't mean to get emotional but I miss them everyday, it's the hardest part of separating from a relationship is losing innocent parts that had nothing to do with any of it. So lately, I've been scraping pictures of them as a therapeutic way to hopefully heal my soul. WHEW. ANYWAYS! The parts I included from the three list is doily, ephemera, and flair. What is also amazing about these challenges, is watching my stash dwindle down. So helpful to piece together items I wouldn't have thought to use together but look perfect in the end. I can't wait to see what you come up with also!!"
And here's the challenge:

For more information, click HERE.
Don't forget get your layout uploaded for this challenge and the Stash challenge!!! You have a few more days!! :)

Enjoy the rest of the week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment