June 4, 2016

"Best Dad Ever" Layout by Tanti K

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by!
Today SOS Designer Tanti K is sharing her interpretation of our
June Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Tanti:
"I was inspired by the word Dad from the book cover. and I decided to scrap this old photo of my Dad. I struggled a little bit with the title because I couldn't separate the wood veneer part. But I really wanted to use it. At the end, I had an idea to put an arrow that pointed to the word „DAD“ between the words „BEST“ and „EVER“ and I was very happy with the result.
To complete the challenge I just used some yellow embellishments"

And....here is the challenge that inspired Tanti's fabulous layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

So many possibilities with this month's book cover.   Why not create a layout and show us how the book cover inspires you, and don't forget to add pops of yellow!

Have a great weekend and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment