October 16, 2016

"A Strong Defense" LO by DT Steffanie Seiler

Hello and Good Morning!

Today we are sharing this awesome layout from our Designer Steffanie:
Stephanie said this about her layout:
"I'll admit, I rarely ever think about angling papers on a layout while I'm creating. This sketch has a large angled strip in the background and I considered not including it, but I'm so glad I did. I'm finding myself saying...wow. What an impact that makes. This layout would definitely not have the same feel without it. I loved this sketch and actually used a 6x6 pad for the whole thing, piecing them together to appear like longer strips. Since the patterns were pretty small and busy, it worked. Now I want to try it again with regular sized paper!

My stash items are as follows:
List 1 - Doodlebug Designs
List 2 - Elle's Studio (journal tabs)
List 3 - Fiskars (border punch"

Here's the sketch challenge that inspired Steffanie:
For more information about this challenge, 
Click HERE.

Now it's your turn!
Lets see what you create with this challenge! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment