November 6, 2016

"I Love You To The Stars And Back" Layout by DT Carmen Henriquez"

Today we are showcasing the super adorable layout Designer Carmen created
inspired by the
Carmen:
"Yeay! I have 2 favorite embellishments, hearts and STARS! When I first saw the book cover I knew that I will using lots of stars on my layout. I did keep it simple, just cut the stars background with my Silhouette Cameo, backed the stars with different patterned papers , glued to light blue cardstock and a few embellishments. Hope you will find lots of inspiration on this Book Cover!"

And the challenge:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Our team would love to see how this month's book cover inspires you!

Have a great day and return tomorrow to see what our next designer has created
to share with us!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! The inspiration piece is fantastic and I love how Carmen has interpreted it!

    ReplyDelete