July 24, 2017

"Capitol Invasion" LO by DT June Swart

Happy Monday!

Today, Designer June Swart starts of our inspiration week with her
wonderful layout inspired by the July Sketch Challenge:
June said this about her layout:
"Hello SOS fans! Ready for some fun and inspiration? June here today with a bit of a twist on the sketch. I used 3 photos instead of one. Love how your can adapt sketches to fit your needs.

For the word challenge I used:
F-foam letters
I-inked edges
R-Recollections gold paper
E-embossed stickers
W-We R Memory Keepers paper
O-October Afternoon flair
R-ribbon
K-Karen Foster (metal)
S-stars

It's great how this word challenge boosted my creativity and reduced my stash. YAY!
Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to see more, come on over to my blog Super Stick Chick.
-June"

Here's the sketch challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries due: July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Have you started on your layout?  
Hurry... we have just a few more days! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment