August 16, 2017

"Summer Fun" LO by Designer Maria Rose

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

For today's inspiration, Designer Maria Rose is sharing her beautiful take on the 
August Sketch + Word Challenge:
Here's what Maria said about her layout:
"Hi Scrappers! This is my take on the sketch this month. I drew inspiration from the diamond shapes. I added more and placed them all on a diagonal across the page. The stash items i used:

T - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I inked the edges of all the paper to add a more unified feel)
R - Rub-ons
A - American Craft
V - Vicki Boutin Die Cuts
E - Enamel Dots
L - Letters & Layering

I look forward to seeing what you create this month! For more details on this page you can visit my blog http://www.StudioMRose.com/ or follow me on Instagram: @StudioMRose"

Now it's your turn! Here's a look at the sketch challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment